Monday, September 16, 2013

My 27th wedding anniversary this year

Since my last post, a lot has happened....I have been thinking for  a while-let me do the blogging.,maybe it will be interesting..Ideas strike to my mind when I am in the kitchen,working out in the gym or travelling in the car,I often run at once and note down the points on a notebook or some other thing,like even a bit of paper,And..,then ,when everything is finished and will not be disturbed for a while,I open my laptop and then now I go blank.Always resulting with nothing to write down.I come out with short one or two sentences,which may aptly look like facebook statuses..So I have been postponing my blogging for a while.
                But suddenly, this year on my wedding anniversary I had so many things to write about,,

Leave all those gifts that my husband showered on me..the gorgeous watch , the wonderful dress,the phone  calls..the best gift I ever received was from Thendralthendralsaravanan.blogspot.com/2011/01/blog-post_30.html‎,my dear dear friend.She gave us a call to confirm whether it was our wedding anniversary and about two hours later she posted a video about  us online..how sweet!!
I couldnt control myself.,I was jumping .,literally ., my daughter Aruna would have wondered,"what happened to my mom?" She collected a few of our photographs and threaded them with a beautiful song and made it a movie,,Fantastic., how creative and thoughtful??/!!! Seen so many ladies wiling away their time in gossiping,but look at this smart girl,she learns everything-painting,poems,etc.,hats off to you my sweet sweet sweet darling!!!



Usually I dont make a fuss around my anniversary,It will always be just another day,I dont cook delicacies and all ...because the whole family is a poor eater and we dont have visiting friends or relatives and all.But the scene changed all of a sudden,My husband's friend called and asked Biriyani as a treat for his family,I became all enthusiastic,started cooking and made biriyani,mutton curry and chicken curry and sent them,then was waiting fingers crossed..the phone rang,Sekar annachi was that ,I popped with the question"annachi have I passed or failed???"he replied with subtle laugh"dont worry You passed.."(annachi is tamil slang which means brother).Good Lord.. had a wonderful morning cooking for them



So September 14 th this year was as interesting as sep14th of 1986..thanks to our dear loving friends..cant forget this day!!!








3 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh!how sweet my friend!
    wet my eyes with joy! I have very limited but valuable friends like you who always encourage me when i go down! I have learnt from you all... to be happy and make others happy.love your post that made this day a memorable one to me also!May the Almighty shower all His choicest blessing on you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome video and awesome blogpost..keep it up Friends!!!

    ReplyDelete